Several days ago, I sat down to write an inspiring 2013 blog post when I hit that wall known as writer’s block. After three drafts, the words just weren’t flowing. I read what I had scribbled down to my sister who gave me two pieces of advice–simplify and have fun!
Instead of writing the routine three paragraph post, I decided to do something different–a 2013 bucket list! So, here it goes, the 13 things I’d like to do in 2013 (not numbered by importance):
1. Read 3 autobiographies
2. Write letters to a child in an orphanage
3. Run in a 5k
4. Test drive a BMW
5. Attend a rodeo
6. Lie in a hammock and journal
7. Develop Liberty’s Generation Blog: https://libertysgeneration.wordpress.com/
8. Memorize all the U.S. Presidents & the years they governed
9. Learn how to Texas Two-Step, Square Dance & Swing Dance
10. Visit the Historic Market Square in San Antonio
11. Read a book about each of the following wars: Civil War, WWI, WWII & the Cold War
12. Go horseback riding through the snow in the Rocky Mountains
13. Inspire & encourage others to live to their full potential
What’s on your 2013 bucket list? Share your ideas below. Happy New Year!